Welcome to Boulder Valley Lacrosse! Your son has been assigned to the BVL 7-8 Curran team in the CYLA Fall League.
Riley Curran will be the head coach, we are in the process of defining an assistant coach for this team. Riley played lacrosse at Kansas State and currently serves as the JV head coach at Erie High School.
COVID FORM: IMPORTANT! PLEASE BOOKMARK THIS FORM, AS A PARENT MUST COMPLETE IT THE MORNING BEFORE EVERY PRACTICE AND GAME: BVL 7-8 Curran COVID Survey
PRACTICE LOCATION: East Boulder Community Park west turf field, 5660 Sioux Drive, Boulder.
- Curran team will practice on north side of turf field.
- Sunday August 30: 1030am- 1200pm team practice at EBCP. BVL director Andrew Davies will run the first practice, as Riley will be out of town.
- Sunday September 6: No session due to Labor Day weekend
- Sunday September 13: 1030am- 1200pm team practice at EBCP.
- Sunday September 20: Home or away game between 800am and 600pm
- Sunday September 27: Home or away game between 800am and 600pm
- Sunday October 4: Home or away game between 800am and 600pm
- Sunday October 11: Home or away game between 800am and 600pm
- Sunday October 18: CYLA Festival Doubleheader, home or away TBD
GAME SCHEDULE: To be released by CYLA and emailed to parents no later than Friday September 11th.
GAME FORMAT: All games will be played in 7v7 format this year (2 attack, 2 midfielders, 2 defensemen, 1 goalie). CYLA administrators approved this format due to COVID regulations in certain jurisdictions.
ROSTERS: To view team rosters, go to www.boulderlacrosse.org and scroll over the Team Pages tab. Click on “Choose Team,” then select the team you wish to view. Click on Roster in the left-hand menu for that team. Be sure to select Season “2020 Fall,” League “2020 Fall League,” and the Team you wish to view in the dropdowns at the top of the Roster page.
UNIFORMS: Players should wear the numbered, reversible game jersey and shorts they received in the spring to all practices and games. Players new to BVL this fall will receive game jersey and shorts at practice on September 13th.
We look forward to seeing you at the lacrosse field soon!
BOULDER VALLEY LACROSSE