Welcome to Boulder Valley Lacrosse! Your son has been assigned to the BVL 8th grade Wright group in our Sunday Skills program, which starts this Sunday September 13th.
Brad Wright will be the lead coach. He will be assisted by Will Roberts.
COVID FORM: IMPORTANT! PLEASE BOOKMARK THIS FORM, AS A PARENT MUST COMPLETE IT THE MORNING BEFORE EVERY SUNDAY SKILLS SESSION: BVL MANDATORY COVID SURVEY: WRIGHT GROUP
- All players, parents, and spectators must wear masks when transitioning between parked cars and practice fields, and while checking in.
- Players should report directly to the playing field to check in with Coach Brad Wright or an assistant coach. Players will get a temperature check and a Wright group coach will confirm that a parent has completed the player’s COVID survey for that date.
- Players may begin checking in 15 minutes before their session time and may be accompanied by parents. Please maintain social distancing as you wait in line to check in.
- Players do not need to check out after the conclusion of their session that day.
LOCATION: Manhattan Middle School, 290 Manhattan Drive, Boulder. Lacrosse fields and BVL check-in tent are located on the north side of the school.
PLAYING FIELD: BVL 8th grade Wright group will play on Turf Field North
FIELD MAP: Click here to view (we recommend printing this out): MANHATTAN FALL BALL MAP
SESSION TIMES: 9:00am to 10:45pm
- Sunday September 13
- Sunday September 20
- Sunday September 27
- Sunday October 4
- Sunday October 11
- Sunday October 18
ROSTERS: To view group rosters, go to www.boulderlacrosse.org and scroll over the Team Pages tab. Click on “Choose Team,” then select the team you wish to view. Click on Roster in the left-hand menu for that team. Be sure to select Season “2020 Fall,” League “2020 Sunday Skills,” and the Team you wish to view in the dropdowns at the top of the Roster page.
UNIFORMS: Players should wear the numbered, reversible game jersey and shorts they received in the spring to all practices and games. Players new to BVL this fall will receive a reversible practice jersey from their coach at their assigned playing field.
WATER BOTTLE: All players should bring their own significant supply of water to drink! We can no longer provide water as in previous years.
EQUIPMENT: Players must provide their own equipment. Boys must have a boys lacrosse stick, helmet, gloves, shoulder and elbow pads, a cup, and a mouthguard.
- This Friday September 11th will be the final opportunity to borrow any available gear. If you wish to borrow equipment, you and your son must be at the BVL equipment shed at 500pm sharp on Friday. We will not have any equipment available to borrow on Sunday.
- The BVL equipment shed is located on the north side of Manhattan Middle School, 290 Manhattan Drive, Boulder. Access is easiest from Tenino Ave.
- Hockey gear is acceptable for new players. Hockey helmets must have a 4 point strap and be NOCSAE approved
- We recommend Dick's Sporting Goods to purchase lacrosse gear. See coupons for Dick's Sporting Goods on our website.
SPECTATORS: Are permitted to observe sessions.
- Spectators MUST remain 5 yards away from the endlines and sidelines of playing fields at all times.
- Spectators MUST wear a mask when transitioning between parked cars and playing fields, or checking in with your son.
- Spectators should maintain social distancing at all times from non-family members, and must wear a mask if unable to do so.
- BVL reserves the right to limit or ban spectators, if necessary to maintain compliance with BVSD and Boulder County Health Department regulations.
We look forward to seeing you at the lacrosse field soon!
BOULDER VALLEY LACROSSE